Junior Project Manager/Project Manager
|Job title:||Junior Project Manager/Project Manager|
|Salary||$130K - $150K+ Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Direct route to Senior Project Manager and fast tracked progression opportunity
- Generous salary package on offer
- Strong project pipeline allowing for employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well-established and highly regarded nationally known Fitout and Refurbishment company, recognised for their expertise and excellence in transforming spaces for a wide range of clients in the residential, commercial, hospitality, retail, industrial, government, and education sectors. This company takes pride in their ability to create inspiring and functional spaces that meet their clients unique needs that reflect their vision. With many projects in the pipeline, this company has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing to grow their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Junior Project Manager/Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in the planning, execution, and successful delivery of commercial Fitout and Refurbishment projects valued $500K to $20M across the ACT. You will work directly with the Project Director, Subcontractors, Stakeholders, and Site team to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards and quality.
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets, and schedules
- Implement quality control measures to meet project specifications and exceed client expectations
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, including reports, variations, and financial records
- Communicate project updates to clients, stakeholders, and senior management
- Manage project risks and take proactive measures to mitigate them
- Conduct regular site visits and inspections to ensure work is on track and complies with safety and quality standards
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure smooth project execution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Proven experience on delivering projects valued above $1M
- Effective communication and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, methods, and tools
- Capable of building strong work relationships with external clients, stakeholders
With employee satisfaction at the heart of everything they do, this company takes the time to listen, understand, and collaborate closely with their team to ensure visions and goals become a reality. You will join a vibrant and enjoyable working environment that has an excellent team dynamic.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent platform for professional career development
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
- A chance to work with a dedicated and innovative team of professionals
- Involvement in diverse and exciting commercial fitout projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email