Leading Hand - Public works
|Job title:||Leading Hand - Public works|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||Up to $35/HR + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a extremely well established Civil Contractor located in Sydney that has remained busy and stable in recent times due to the successful tenders of multiple projects. These projects, valued over $5m have included multiple council developments and public infrastructures.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My client is seeking an ambitious and driven Leading Hand to assist in the delivery of civil construction projects throughout Sydney. Reporting to the Foreman, this role will be responsible for supporting the site team in OHSE, construction, and the successful delivery of the projects.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Assisting in the management of OHSE
- Assisting in the management of subcontractors on site
- Drive project to ensure prompt delivery
- Liaise with the site team and Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience with concreting and formwork
- Strong understanding with public domain projects such as footpaths, kerb & gutter and retaining walls
- Good track history in delivering projects on a similar scale
This company holds a supportive and collaborative work environment, and invests in professional career development. This provides their employees a good opportunity for them to progress their careers and continuously grow in their positions.
- Opportunity to progress to a Supervisor
- Tailored career progression plan for your development
- Supportive working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively, email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org