Leading Hand/Sub Foreman
|Job title:||Leading Hand/Sub Foreman|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$100K - $115K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Structured career progression pathway
- Attractive remuneration package
- Increase your project portfolio with landmark projects
About the Company.
Renowned in the industry for the delivery of unique and high end multi-residential projects valued up to $100M. With a strong track record of delivering state of the art project on time and within budget, this company has secured a strong pipeline of work. This company is seeking an experienced Leading hand to join their dynamic team.
About the Position.
As part of your role, as a leading hand you will be involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality, and with in safety parameters. You will also oversee the day-to-day constructions works and liaise with subcontractors and suppliers. You will commence from ground works, working Monday to Friday with a half day Saturday. The site team with comprise of a Site Manager, 2 Foreman and Laboure’s.
- Manage site safety, WHS
- Coordinate trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Site set out and mark out
Skills & Experience.
- Trade qualification in carpentry or similar trade
- Previous experience as a Leading Hand / Sub Foreman or Foreman on residential projects valued up to $20M
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
- Team player with astute problem-solving skills
This company ensures that the loyalty of their staff is rewarded and provides a fair and supportive working environment. With a dedicated career path for each individual, you can expect high levels of personal and technical development within this role. You will also be given the strong opportunity to progress in your position in the future.
- Strong project pipeline, offering project and employment stability
- Opportunities of career progression
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Highly attractive salary on offer
How to Apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.