|Job title:||Locum Physiotherapist|
|Salary||$45 - $60/hour + Super + Flights + Accommodation|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Industry leading induction program that will set you up for success
- Flexible hours ensuring work life balance!
- Work with the ageing population and make a positive difference in their lives
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An established organisation who have built their reputation from the ground up to be an industry leading Allied Health Provider. With their ongoing success, they have established networks across Australia, allowing them to service multiple Aged Care facilities Nationwide. Their growth can be attributed to the quality of training, development, and ongoing support they provide to their Practitioners.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take up an opportunity to Locum across Australia’s beautiful cities, sunny coastal locations or peaceful regional landscapes. You will be working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to meet the needs of your Geriatric caseload. By conducting assessments and using your Clinical reasoning, you will identify appropriate treatments to improve the quality of life of the Aged Care residents, ultimately making a positive difference in their lives.
- Perform patient assessments to identify needs
- Provide pain management and treatment plans
- Collaborate with highly skilled practitioners to achieve optimal results
- Implement falls prevention strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
- Valid Flu Vaccination
Their culture is often described as vibrant, energetic, and professional. This tight knit team of practitioners are passionate about their work and are driven to learn new skills each day. They pride themselves in instilling a sense of family with each team member and hence have established a positive work culture.
- Explore Australia whilst working!
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Work with a high-profile Allied Health Provider that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.