Mechanical Design Engineer - Intermediate
|Job title:||Mechanical Design Engineer - Intermediate|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$40 - $55 p/h. + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium size multi-disciplinary building services consultancy operating across Australia. From concept to completion, they deliver vital services across a diverse range of industry sectors, and specialise in mixed-use retail, Residential and commercial projects
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The contract position is for an immediate start and you will be responsible for designing HVAC systems and calculations for Building Services projects with the relevant software
- Design HVAC systems
- Conduct design calculations including heat loads, pipe sizing, and duct sizing
- liaise with relevant stakeholders, internal Engineers & Drafters
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Proficient using Camel, Bluebeam & AutoCAD
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of mechanical design concepts
- Well-developed communication and documentation skills
The office culture is described by employees as being professional, supportive, and social. The Directors firmly believe in training and promoting employees internally and provide high amounts of trust and flexibility.
- Immediate start
- Office location, close to public transport
- Ongoing contracts, potential to go perm
- Flexible working arrangements
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au