|Job title:||Mechanical Drafter|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$45 - $55 p/hr + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
- Immediate contract opportunity
- Convenient North Sydney location near public transport
- Confirmed project pipeline for the year
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a multi-discipline building services consultancy operating across Australia and Asia Pacific for over 35 years’. From concept to completion, they deliver vital services across a diverse range of industry sectors. They specialise in all facets of building services engineering and is proud to be one of the true multi-discipline consultancies in the marketplace.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The contract position is for an immediate start, with responsibilities ranging from concept to execution involving site layout drawings, mechanical HVAC drawings and 3D modelling.
- Design drafting using Revit and AutoCAD
- Provide drafting/detailing assistance where required
- Interpret engineering sketches
- Mechanical Building Services drafting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate in Drafting or equivalent
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- BIM360 experience beneficial
- High attention to detail
- Previous contracting background highly regarded
You will be joining a team that is highly supportive and collaborative. This company prides themselves on their quality of work, which has resulted in strong repeat business for the remainder of 2021. With a strong foundation of contractors within building services, good quality work and meeting deadlines will result in extended contracts for the team.
- Immediate start
- North Sydney location, close to public transport
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on great performance
- Flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 / Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au