|Job title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$70,000 - $100,000 package|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium size, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy. They deliver projects across many sectors including residential, mixed-use commercial, government, industrial and education.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working in a team of Mechanical Engineers, you will be involved in designing a large commercial tower and many other projects. This position offers support and career progression opportunities as you continue to learn and progress.
- Design HVAC systems for Building Services projects using Revit
- Conduct calculations including heat loads, pipe sizing, and duct sizing
- Coordinate and liaise with various stakeholders including Architects
- Collaborate with internal Engineers & Drafters
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Software experience using Camel, IES and Revit
- Previous Building Services design/consulting experience
- Good technical understanding of the BCA/NCC
- Client facing experience (desirable)
The culture is described as energetic, flexible and social. The dress code is casual and employees work in a very flexible way and choose the hours they work. The company has high staff retention, and all employees feel valued and included.
- Social events, gatherings and team activities
- Technical career progression opportunities
- Diverse projects covering many sectors
- Stable and secure position - strong project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email