|Job title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary||$85,000 to $105,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Allen Ho|
- Permanent position with a well-established Sydney firm
- Exceptional company culture and incentives to support their employees
- Work closely and learn from industry specialists
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is an international engineering consultancy that integrates excellence, integrity, and innovation in their engineering solutions. Using these values as the backbone of the company, they pride themselves in their technical expertise in conjunction with their established relationships to deliver high quality projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be the focal point in the conception, development, and delivery of mechanical systems with all encompassing projects. Through liaising and collaborating with key stakeholders, you will delegate, design, and deliver according to the project’s necessities.
- Design and development of mechanical systems and components
- Analysis and allocation of mechanical designs for various projects to ensure performance and safety standards are met.
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant teams to ascertain project requirements and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Develop and optimise mechanical systems and components
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in the Mechanical Engineering field
- Proficiency in relevant software’s including Bluebeam, CAMEL, HAP, & Autocad
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication (Verbal and Written)
Our client has a team of highly regarded engineers who embody the highest standards of both professional and ethical conduct, establishing themselves to be resilient as well as collaborative. With the company’s core foundational belief that its team is the key to success, you can be assured that you will be supported with constant ongoing training and initiatives as you progress your career.
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity
- Spectacular company culture
- Structured development, learning and mentoring programs
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Allen Ho on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.