|Job title:||Mid-level Architect|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established and reputable national studio are known for their design excellence and investing into the wellbeing and career development of their employees. They are also multi-award winning for their consistent production of high class design across a variety of Community, Residential, Commercial, Educational and Health projects. The studio is currently going through an exciting growth phrase as they have recently won a number of high profile projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Dependent on your skillset and preferences, you will assist with the initial front end and delivery stages of the project typology listed above. The position would perfectly suit either a Mid-level Architect or an Experienced Graduate to work under the guidance of a Senior Associate. There is also provide support for Registration, if required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Concept, DD and post DA stages
- Produce working drawings and implement drawing packages
- Coordinate with consultants and other stakeholders
- Be adaptable to work across all stages of projects
- Become involved in projects from concept through to delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- 5+ years practical experience in a studio
- Proficiency using Revit
- Be creative and passionate about design
- Good knowledge of BCA and local regulations
- Possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work well within a team
- Strong focus on career development and progression
- Registration support offered if required
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Working from home options available
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio and note that the maximum file size is 20 MB.