Nurse Unit Manager
|Job title:||Nurse Unit Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$115,000 - $125,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
Join this reputable Private Hospital , take a step into a role as a Clinical Services Manager and utilize your experience in Rehabilitation.
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- Opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and mentorship
- Positive work environment in a supportive, professional, and growing organisation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Private Hospital are a highly reputable, multidisciplinary Rehabilitation facility, offering Inpatient and Day Only Services. The organisation has remained committed to providing the highest level of care for over 30 years and continually strive for clinical improvement.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced and motivated Senior Registered Nurse to step into the role of Clinical Services Manager. In this position you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest quality standards of care to all inpatients and combine your experience in clinical leadership and patient centric management.
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Grow patient referrals and maximise occupancy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years Post Graduate experience
- Previous experience in Rehabilitation or Surgical hospitals or wards
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave and rostering.
The organisation provide a supportive environment for professional development, career progression asnd mentorship.
- Competitive salary dependant on your experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Positive work environment in a supportive, professional and growing organisation
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing mentorship.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email