HOW TO APPLY.
|Job title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Industry:||Occupational Therapists Healthcare|
|Salary||Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Flexibility to work from home during lockdown.
- Extensive induction and onboarding program provided.
- Regular training and professional development on offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
It's time you considered taking the next step in your career and joining a highly established and reputable not-for-profit allied health organisation in Sydney's West. You will have the chance to collaborate within an enthusiastic and passionate multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals including Occupational Therapist's, Speech Pathologist's, Psychologist's, and more. Play your part in providing high level therapeutic services to children and their families in the local community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An opportunity for either an experienced or junior Occupational Therapist who is enthusiastic about assisting children with disabilities and delays to identify and achieve their developmental goals. Provide individual and group therapy treatment to children, incorporating a range of play-based and relationship-based therapy services. Broaden your clinical skills through this position with the opportunity to also see trauma-based clients and their family or supports.
- Manage a caseload of younger children with various disabilities and delays.
- Conduct a range of assessments including functional and sensory.
- Collaborate with other practitioners within the multidisciplinary team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience or clinical exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boast a high level of passion, professionalism and commitment to positively impacting the lives of children and their families. Join a team with a fun and energetic approach to daily operations making coming to work feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Flexible working arrangements on offer.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Annual CPD allowance and budget for additional external mentoring.
- Purpose-built facility with latest resources available.
- Realistic opportunity for career progression as the organisation continues to grow.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email