HOW TO APPLY.
|Job title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Industry:||Occupational Therapists Healthcare|
|Salary||Up to $95,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Open to both graduates and experienced Occupational Therapists.
- Above market salary package + additional benefits on offer.
- Regular internal training and professional development provided.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With multiple clinic locations across greater Sydney, be part of a highly established Paediatric organisation with fantastic purpose-built facilities and the latest and rarest resources at your disposal. Boasting an outstanding reputation within the allied health industry and the local communities they service, join a passionate and driven multidisciplinary team are committed to providing high level therapeutic services to children and their families.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting opportunity for either a graduate or experienced Occupational Therapist who is enthusiastic about being able to positively impact the lives of the children with various disabilities and delays. Provide individual and group therapy treatment, incorporating a range of play-based and relationship-based therapy services. Obtain extensive mentoring and support from experienced leaders and the wider therapy team.
- Conduct a range of assessments including functional and sensory.
- Assist children to set and achieve personal goals and development skills.
- Consult and educate parents or support networks of the children.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous clinical exposure or passion for working in Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boast a high level of passion, professionalism and commitment to positively impacting the lives of children and their families. Join a team with a fun and energetic approach to daily operations making coming to work feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Extensive graduate mentoring and development program in place.
- Annual CPD allowance and budget for additional external mentoring.
- Flexible working arrangements, and highly manageable caseloads, ensuring healthy work/life balance.
- Realistic opportunity for career progression within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.