|Job title:||Office Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration Business Support|
|Salary||$55,000 - $60,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- No experience required - we hire on attitude & train on skill
- Open plan office with a large balcony, filled with greenery and natural light
- Full time position, Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading mid-tier Recruitment Consultancy, servicing Clients and Candidates on a national scale. Whilst being dedicated to offering exceptional service in recruitment and making a positive impact on the greater community, we also place a strong focus on providing a platform for our staff to Love What They Do!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As our Office Administrator you will be working within a motivating and fast paced environment that values training, development, and team collaboration. In this position you will be the first point of contact for the company via phone and face-to-face, and will assist in managing the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
- Answer phone calls
- Meet and greet Clients and Candidates
- Manage and set up company meetings
- Manage stocktake
- General marketing duties
- Data Entry
- Filing and scanning documents
- Adhoc administration tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- No previous administration experience required
- Available to work full-time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Surround yourself with young, ambitious, and energetic individuals within our company. We have a positive and contagious environment where we openly celebrate our team achievements and value collaboration. We also enjoy regular team events and social outings.
- We offer our team a long-term career, rather than a job
- Flexible work hours offered
- We highly value our team and promote open feedback, improvements, and respect for all employees