|Job title:||Office Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration Business Support|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
Opportunity for a motivated and career driven Office Administrator to join our energetic and collaborative team. We offer you a long-term career. Immediate Start!
- No experience required - we hire on attitude & train on skill
- Opportunity for fast tracked progression
- Competitive salary and flexibility
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading and award-winning recruitment consultancy having recently been crowned Australia's Best Medium Size Recruitment Agency of the Year! We service Clients and Candidates on a national scale and place a strong focus on providing a platform for our highly established and values-driven staff to achieve their personal and professional goals and Love What They Do!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and the Directors to assist the team with general administrative tasks as well as exciting and propelling operational projects. No two days will be the same in this position, from answering phone calls to collaborating with stakeholders and suppliers on administrative and operational duties. You will be employed in a secure full-time and permanent role with a competitive salary.
- Answer phone calls & manage stock-take
- Manage and set up company meetings & events
- Database management
- Point of contact for external suppliers
- Provide assistance to the wider team
- Adhoc administration tasks such as formatting, research, and executing on initiatives
- Collaborative work with Directors, Stakeholders, and Suppliers on project driven tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous reception experience favourable but not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- A positive can-do attitude
- Deep desire to learn and progress long term
Be part of a high-achieving team and surround yourself with ambitious, energetic, and likeminded people within our company. We have a positive and contagious environment where we regularly celebrate our team achievements through unique team activities, functions & events, and an annual international incentive trip for our team members to enjoy.
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- We are a fun filled, flamboyant, and energetic team
- Open plan office to promote feedback, improvements, and respect for all employees
- Numerous employee wellbeing initiatives including health & wellbeing days, company provided tea and coffee, work from home roster… and more.
- Frequent company functions and events including an international incentive trip!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.