Office Manager - HVAC
|Job title:||Office Manager - HVAC|
|Industry:||Administration Business Support|
|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 plus super|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established family-operated Air Conditioning Contract that has maintained a respectable reputation over the past 30 years. As such, this company is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their tight-knit team in South West Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Office Manager, you'll work closely alongside the Director of the company to manage the day-to-day processes of the office. You will also be responsible for liaising with key clients, contractors and assist with creating new processes.
- Set up project documents into systems
- Arrange site inspections
- Streamline new processes
- Review and amend compliance documents
- Follow up with contractors and clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in MYOB
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior experience in a similar role is advantageous
Join a tight-knit team of hard-working and collaborative individuals in a company where a good work-life balance is provided. This company firmly believes in providing its staff with flexible working conditions and focuses on giving them an opportunity to grow and develop.
- Take ownership over creating new processes
- Feel supported in a team environment
- Be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty towards the company
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and flexible working hours
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.