Open Space Planner
|Job title:||Open Space Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$60 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Join a team of 7 industry professionals as a Open Space Planner
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 35 hour working week and WFH benefits
- Start on an initial 12 month contract with a possible transition to permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Western Sydney based Local Council currently has an opening for an Open Space Planner to join their Planning Department on an initial 12 month contract. This team manages over 400 hectares of open space which includes foreshores, sports grounds, community buildings, playgrounds and cycle ways.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Open Space Planner, you will play a key role in the initiation and implementation of recreation projects to support the Open Space and Leisure teams. You will have excellent project management skills including experience managing a variety of different consultant disciplines.
- Review, develop and implement recreation strategies in both new release and established communities
- Research community needs from trends and develop plans
- Identify opportunities and potential impacts of social change
- Undertake community consultations for leisure, recreation and open space matters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in a relevant field (i.e. Parks/Recreation/Leisure)
- Proven ability with developing and implementing plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of tendering procedures and contracts management
You will be joining a team in which employees value their employment growth opportunities and have a healthy work-life balance with WFH arranagements. All team members display a strong work ethic and focus on continuous professional development.
- Enjoy employment security and longevity through a fixed term contract with opportunity for permanency based on performance
- Opportunities for training and development to enhance technical skills
- Flexible hours, offering work-life balance for family commitments
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.