|Job title:||Orthopaedic Nurse|
|Salary||$33 - $46p/h + Penalties + Allowances + Super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
Join the nation's largest healthcare provider, utilize your clinical skillset across Orthopaedic specialty whilst supported by a close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Provides staff with over 150+ bespoke training courses
- Career progression opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare in Melbourne, renowned for interventional, emergency, and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety. An employer of choice offers a range of fantastic benefits, career progression pathways, and more.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This organisation is seeking experienced Surgical Nurses to work across a state-of-the-art Orthopaedic unit. As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses, and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the units. Both permanent part and full-time opportunities are available.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work-life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering, and job sharing. They recognize that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- A stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Over 150+ bespoke training courses for staff to level up in their career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.