Paediatric Occupational Therapist
|Job title:||Paediatric Occupational Therapist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Occupational Therapists Healthcare|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Ongoing support and training opportunities
- Opportunity to work in both Private Practice and Schools
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team and improve your skillset
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Allied Health Organisation with over 30 years’ experience in providing high quality therapy services to young children and adolescents. They are currently servicing over 90 schools across Sydney as well as running their own Clinic. Their growth can be attributed to the ongoing support they provide their multidisciplinary team, ensuring they are well equipped with the necessary skills for ongoing success.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working with an experienced multidisciplinary team to provide the highest quality therapy to children. Your role will involve intervention planning, implementation and evaluation for children and adolescents aged between 2 and 18.
- Conducting various assessments and interventions with children
- Develop appropriate therapy plans to achieve optimal results
- Work collaboratively with Clinicians, families, and teachers to ensure the patient is progressing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience or exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
You will be joining a team of clinicians who are driven to make a positive difference to the lives of their children and families. They are a tight knit team who enjoy each other’s company both during work and outside. Regular team building activities are scheduled to maintain a close relationship with all practitioners.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Work with a dynamic and growth orientated company
- Tailored career progression programs ensuring continued growth.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email