|Job title:||Payroll Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$50 - $57 p/h + Super (part-time)|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Part-time: choice of 3-4 days
- Flexibility offered with WFH arrangements available
- Competitive hourly rate + superannuation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client based in Northern Sydney is looking for an additional Payroll Officer to assist with the increase in workload. Your team is undergoing a transition period with upgrades to the systems used and additional cleaning up & organising of existing data.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 6 month opportunity with likelihood of extension and transitioning into a more stable position. A perfect opportunity to secure work life balance with this part-time role with WFH arrangements offered. Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor you will be assisting in duties to coordinate and produce a timely and accurate payroll.
- Assist the Payroll Supervisor
- Produce a timely and accurate payroll
- Involved in taxation process and superannuation schedules
- Provide HR information and system advice to support staff
- Responsible of the delivery of weekly/quarterly/annual reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in payroll processing
- Experience in payroll processing in Local Council or a medium to large sized organisation
- Demonstrated experience in Excel One, including V Lookups and formulas
- Experience in payroll data capture, analysis and designing/generating reports
- Experience in completing termination, superannuation and taxation calculations
You will be part of a creative environment in a modern office. Your input will be crucial for your team with the ongoing emphasis on collaboration. Work for a broad team possessing a diverse portfolio.
- Great opportunity to progress into a stable position
- Amazing flexibility with WFH arrangements and part-time availability
- An enjoyable work environment with transparency in communication
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email