|Job title:||Personal Assistant|
|Industry:||Business Support PA, EA & Secretarial|
|Salary||$50,000 - $65,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading and award-winning recruitment consultancy servicing Clients and Candidates on a national scale. Having been crowned Best Recruitment Agency of the Year, we place a strong focus on providing a platform for our highly established and values-driven staff to achieve their personal and professional goals and Love What They Do!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting directly to the Directors of the business to assist them with administrative and project driven tasks that impact and propel the company. No two days will be the same in this position! You will be employed in a full-time and permanent role with a competitive salary and a clear career progression pathway.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Organising company events and conferences
- Spearheading and executing on marketing initiatives
- Collaborating and executing on ad hoc operational projects
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Collating information and preparing PowerPoint presentations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- A positive can-do attitude
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills
Be part of a high-achieving team and surround yourself with likeminded, ambitious, and energetic people within our company. We have a positive and contagious environment where we regularly celebrate our team achievements through company outings, events, and an annual international incentive trip! Join a highly ambitious team who share the common goal and value to impact the lives of people.
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- We are a fun filled, flamboyant, and energetic team
- Open plan office to promote feedback, improvements, and respect for all employees
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives – Health & wellbeing days, company provided tea and coffee, work from home roster… and more
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click on "Apply” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.