|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super + CPD + Phone + Laptop|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Flexible work arrangements – manage your own hours and WFH options!
- Above market salary and strong earning potential
- Ongoing training, support, and development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organization's priority is to ensure that they are providing the highest quality of care to their clients. They take pride in addressing the cause of the injury rather than the symptoms. With this patient centered approach, they have had significant success and have grown their business and built a strong reputation within Newcastle and Hunter Region.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be managing a caseload providing therapeutic treatments within the community and their clinic. On a day-to-day basis you will be providing hands on therapy with the goal of making a positive difference in the lives of their longstanding client base and the community! You will be working with the multidisciplinary team to deliver therapy to improve and transform the lives of clients.
- Provide Physiotherapist services both in clinic and community across Newcastle
- Provide assessments and interventions to achieve client centered goals
- Maintain and build new relationships with clients within the Newcastle Region
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
You will be joining a team of professionals who are focused on progressing within their career and providing quality care to their clients. They use a collaborative approach which would ultimately help you learn from skilled and experienced practitioners. By joining this team you will surely develop your skills and have fun doing so. They boast their flexible work arrangements that ensures you are achieving work life balance.
- Learn and grow with their motivated multidisciplinary team!
- Ongoing supervision and mentorship programs with Clinicians who are highly skilled and have years of experience
- Grow within the company and progress your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.