|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Full time, part time and locum opportunities available
- Highly supportive environment to ensure you are set up for success
- Learn from their thorough training and development programs
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is considered an industry leader based on their success and continued growth over the years. With this reputation, it has allowed them to operate nationally across Australia where they are servicing multiple Aged Care Facilities in both metropolitan and regional areas. Be a part of their success and work collaboratively with their highly skilled team of practitioners!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be working inside a modern Residential Aged Care Facility where you will be implementing a patient centric approach. Your caseload will be geriatric focused where you are required to build rapport and increase their quality of life through providing pain management, conducting thorough assessments to identify needs, create and implement treatment plans, falls prevention initiatives and providing exercise plans.
- Perform thorough assessments
- Provide pain management and appropriate treatment plans
- Collaborate with highly skilled practitioners to achieve optimal results
- Provide exercise plans where required and educate residents
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy (Bachelor of Physiotherapy/Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)/Bachelor of Exercise Science)
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
You will be a part of a highly skilled team of professionals who are focused on their careers. They are often described as a vibrant and motivated team, who are always looking to propel their career. You will be provided with the opportunity to learn new skills whilst enjoying team building activities.
- Work closely with highly experienced Clinicians where you can develop your skills
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
- CPD allowance to be put towards your development!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.