HOW TO APPLY.
|Salary||Up to $100,000 + Super + Bonus|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Flexible working hours available ensuring work/life balance.
- Mentoring and support from APA Titled Physiotherapist's.
- Strong flow of referrals and existing caseload ready to service.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting over 20 years in operations, this ever-growing private practice in Sydney's South West continue to be market leaders in the treatment of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and Sports Injuries. Partnering with local sports team and providing other services such as Yoga, Clinical Pilates, Massage Therapy and more, this organisation provides the perfect environment to further develop as a Physiotherapist.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in our career as a Physiotherapist through the guidance of a highly experienced team of Physiotherapist's. Receive mentoring and support from APA Titled Physiotherapists, ensuring you are best placed to further develop your clinical reasoning skills and expertise through regular 1:1 in-services and wider team meetings.
- Manage a mixed musculoskeletal caseload including sports related injuries.
- Assess and diagnose patients, develop individualised treatment plans to improve clients' injuries.
- Continue building your caseload and establishing yourself as a practitioner in the local community.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy.
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check.
- Previous clinical exposure or experience within Private Practice.
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining an energetic and enjoyable approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity and cohesion between its employees.
- Highly experienced APA Physiotherapist's to learn from.
- Regular in-services and team reflection meetings.
- Commitment to continued professional development annually.
- Highly attractive salary package + achievable and rewarding bonus structure.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.