|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Full time, part time and locum opportunities available
- Ongoing training, support, and development
- Achieve work life balance with their flexible work arrangements!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Allied Health Provider has built a strong brand over the years which can be attributed to their dedication in both providing industry leading training to their employees and providing high quality care to their residents. Their ongoing success and growth have allowed them to service multiple Aged Care Facilities across Australia in both metropolitan and regional areas. This allows their employees to explore different career pathways and even travel!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to deliver the highest quality of care to the Residents within this state-of-the-art Aged Care Facility. During the work week you are responsible for providing pain management, conducting required assessments, developing treatment plans and implementing falls prevention initiatives. By building strong rapport and delivering quality care, you will be making a positive difference in the lives of the residents.
- Perform assessments to identify needs
- Provide pain management and develop treatment plans
- Build rapport with the Aged Care residents
- Implement falls prevention strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
You will be joining a team of professionals who are focused on progressing within their career and providing quality care to the residents. They use a collaborative approach which would ultimately help you learn from skilled and experienced practitioners. Team building activities and outings are regularly scheduled for you to enjoy and build long term friendships! By joining this environment you will surely develop your skills and have fun doing so.
- Ongoing supervision and mentorship programs with Clinicians who are highly skilled and have years of experience
- Grow within the company and progress your career
- Work with a high profile Allied Health Provider that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.