|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super + Bonus + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Permanent full time opportunity ensuring job security
- Above market salary and strong earning potential
- Ongoing training, support, and development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation’s priority is to ensure that they are providing the highest quality of care to their clients. They take pride in addressing the cause of the injury rather than the symptoms. With this patient centred approach, they have had significant success and have grown their business with multiple clinics around Melbourne.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be managing a geriatric caseload providing therapeutic treatments within residential aged care facilities, in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages. On a day-to-day basis you will be providing hands on therapy with the goal of making a positive difference in the lives of the elderly clients by improving their quality of life.
- Perform assessments to identify needs
- Provide pain management and develop treatment plans
- Build rapport with your geriatric clients
- Implement falls prevention strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
You will be joining a team of professionals who are focused on progressing within their career and providing quality care to their clients. They use a collaborative approach which would ultimately help you learn from skilled and experienced practitioners. By joining this team you will surely develop your skills and have fun doing so.
- Ongoing supervision and mentorship programs with Clinicians who are highly skilled and have years of experience
- Strong earning potential with a generous bonus structure in place!
- Grow within the company and progress your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.