Principal Architect - Aviation
|Job title:||Principal Architect - Aviation|
|Salary||$140,000 - $160,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Permanent position with very flexible working arrangements
- Highly reputable company with strong pipeline and resources
- Enjoy this landmark project providing long term growth opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio is a multi award-winning & globally successful studio with multiple offices in Australia. They are multidisciplinary, offering outstanding progression opportunities, and are a household name to add to the CV. With amazing resources and some of the best architectural professionals in the business, there is no better place to advance your career. The studio has an incredibly healthy project pipeline with a mixture of project sectors and sizes, and is at the forefront of workplace culture and flexibility initiatives.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an incredibly exciting role, taking the leadership position on a landmark Transport Infrastructure project, amongst an established and highly proficient team. As the Principal Architect in the Aviation division, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery and coordination of the projects in the Aviation sector, with strong support and resourcing from above and below.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Take responsibility for leading the quality of technical design performance for specific projects
- Direct the project technical design scope and methodology
- Manage the day to day running of projects including client liaison
- Produce technical drawings and documentation
- The ability to coordinate with external consultants, including cross checking of drawings and Revit models
- Happy to be hands on and work across the documentation stages when required
- Collaborate with the project design leader to identify technical design features and opportunities
- Monitor the project progress and the quality of Design documents produced
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in design, architecture
- Strong knowledge of design technology related software applications
- Extensive experience with the use of technology on large and complex projects
- Knowledge of BIM practices, standards and workflows
- Advanced/Expert knowledge of Autodesk Revit (depending on project scale)
- Hold a Masters Degree in Architecture
- Strong experience in Aviation and/or Transport Infrastructure
As a national leader in Architecture, the studio has an incredible CBD based office, extensive and high quality resources, and an incredible workplace culture and flexible working policy. You will have the option for flexible arrangements, such as working from home multiple times a week and will enjoy exciting team events ranging from casual drinks to industry events.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.