Principal Strategic Planner
|Job title:||Principal Strategic Planner|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$100,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Join the team as a Principal Strategic Planner on a permanent basis
- Be a part o a highly motivated and ambitious team culture
- Develop valuable skills and play a vital role in the City Planning Department
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a collaborative team within a Western Sydney Local Council as a Principal Strategic Planner. Play a pivotal role in the delivery of strategic planning policies that apply to and impact the lives of this particular local government area. You will be reporting to the Coordinator of Strategic Planning and be a key member of a driven and innovative team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Principal Strategic Planner you will be responsible for undertaking strategic planning projects and studies, the delivery of planning responses to complex development situations, oversight of the delivery of a strategic planning work program. You will also promote a cohesive team environment where each team member is encouraged to show initiative, express their opinions, and deliver innovative solutions.
- Undertake strategic planning projects and delivery of planning responses
- Provide strategic assessment and advice on major and complex development applications
- Liaise and consult with various internal and external stakeholders
- Oversight of staff to ensure timely, cost effective and coordinated delivery of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning or related
- Substantial prior urban planning experience
- Experienced with application of legislation and policy, including development contributions plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage, mentor and inspire staff
Join this team and you will always experience a strong level of team collaboration and motivation to continuously deliver to a high standard. The team focus on assisting each other to further grow and develop both on a personal and professional level.
- Play a vital role in a motivated and positive team environment
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Expand on your existing skills through an interesting and stable project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email