Principal Structural Engineer
|Job title:||Principal Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$150,000 to $180,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Hands on role to manage projects from start to finish as a Principal Engineer
- Team collaborative environment with strong emphasis on a work life balance
- Project scope of apartments, schools, aged care facilities & office buildings
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multi-discipline engineering consultancy has a long-standing history in NSW and have continued to grow in strengths, capabilities and size over the past decade. Their client and project portfolio is extremely diverse, which has assisted them in gaining such a large portion of the market in NSW. This company will put their staff above all, and have a strong focus on delivering quality projects to both new and existing clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Principal/Associate Engineer, you will be given the responsibility to manage various projects from end to end autonomously. You will be collaborating with and leading the engineers & drafters on a daily basis. Your portfolio will be very diverse in nature, and be comprised of low to high-rise residential apartments, healthcare, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Manage various building projects end to end
- Look after structural design of RC & PT concrete, steel and timber structures
- Conduct site inspections when needed
- Liaise with clients, councils, architects and the internal team as the main point of contact
- Review and sign off on projects from the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Chartered Engineer or in the process of being chartered is highly advantageous
- Must have experience or be capable to run projects end to end
- Display leadership traits - organised, confident, well-presented
- Strong written and verbal communication for client and team interactions
In joining this team, you will be a part of a close-knit, supportive, and family-friendly environment. You will be trusted to do utilise your expertise in the industry, and will be given support to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed and flourish in the role. A strong team and work ethic is promoted company-wide through open communication and various team building initiatives. In their spare time, staff can be found playing ping pong in the office, enjoying the beautiful ocean views or utilising the various flexible working arrangements offered.
- Step up and take complete ownership of a team and projects
- Wide variety of projects to add to your portfolio
- Office location close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.