|Job title:||Project Architect|
|Salary||$60 - $70 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Join an award-winning reputable studio
- Conveniently located in the CBD
- Enhance your project portfolio
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Award-winning Architectural studio is conveniently located near Town Hall station. This studio is recognised for delivering top quality multi-residential projects for 15 years. With strong project pipelines, the studio is expecting strong growth in the year to come.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this role, you will work on a range of exciting multi-residential projects. As a Project Architect you will lead a talented team of 5 and taking into account design and documentation, encompassing a 360-degree Project.
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 3 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the Industrial and Residential sectors
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company values their employees and gives back to them in the form of strong guidance and career progression opportunities. The team regularly enjoys events together to promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Enhance your project portfolio and become more employable
- Generous hourly rate and earn great money
- 3-month contract with possible ongoing extension
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.