|Job title:||Project Architect|
|Salary||$90,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Enjoy genuine progression to Associate/Director positions
- Balance your role with exciting project/Client engagement & management
- Genuine and supportive team culture and relationships
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This international design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising in all kinds of exciting projects. The studio is multi-disciplinary and operates in many sectors, and encourages their staff to expand their skill set across projects in different sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to step up and take the lead of internal teams and projects. You will have the guidance and support of an experienced and hands-on leadership team, as well as exposure to a national network of exciting projects and resources. You will enjoy an exciting balance of project and client engagement as well as internal team management, while being mentored by experienced seniors for progression into your next role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Ideally 8+ years post graduate experience in Sydney
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completionr
Being a national Architectural firm, the team is encouraged to work on a variety of projects and get an exciting exposure to overall Australian Architecture. The day to day environment is fun, hands-on, and the team shares a genuine and exciting passion for all things design! Great design and prioritizing their employees is what this company is best know for.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.