|Job title:||Project Architect|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Grace Causley|
- Permanent position with a growing Sydney based firm
- Collaborate with Architects and Interior Designers on unique, high end designs
- Join a friendly, passionate team of designers and develop management skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a small Sydney studio and contribute to a range of high-end residential projects. The team of just around 20 value collaboration and creativity, to create unique yet practical living spaces.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
An invaluable opportunity for an eager Architectural Graduate who is looking to showcase their passion for design and develop both project leadership and team management skills. You’ll have the ability to work across all stages of the design process and receive extensive mentoring leading to Architectural registration.
- Assist design team with concept and design development
- Produce high quality documentation at all stages
- Coordinate with consultants and clients
- Contribute to all stages of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Previous experience in high-end residential projects preferred
- Revit proficiency essential
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Positive attitude and passion for design essential
This group of enthusiastic professionals are equally as passionate about team culture and collaboration, as they are about great design and project quality. The team enjoys regular team lunches, drinks and other social events.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Regular team outings
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Grace Causley on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Grace Causley on the details above.