Project Architectural Manager
|Job title:||Project Architectural Manager|
|Salary||$110,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
- Develop, manage, and inspire your team
- Achieve the full potential of projects and be rewarded!
- Realize innovative design outcomes with excellence
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Highly regarded firm driven by excellence that contributes to a wide range of Retail projects. With offices in Australia and New Zealand, they are well known for their remarkable projects, their excellence in design and their support to work-life balance. They will assist your portfolio extension and professional development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Be involved in development processes, briefs, tender packages, project budgets, and commissioning. Contribute to the delivery of the project financial objectives while managing, developing, and maintaining internal unit relationships within the team. Establish a culture that treats the retailer as a partner of the company.
- Develop, attract, and retain the immediate team
- Liaise with consultants and subcontractors
- Formulate Design Budgets and reforecasts
- Overview and ensure your team objectives are achieved
- Perform post-project design reviews
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture and proficiency with Revit
- Proven previous experience managing projects (min. 10yr)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict management skills
- Full understanding of the design process and attention to detail
- Understanding of budget formulation and management
Inclusive and respectful team driven by quality and excellence. Lead them through encouraging collaboration, providing mentoring, and promoting innovation and self-motivation.
- Expand your portfolio with high class large-scale projects
- Take advantage of their working from home options
- Contribute to the company’s long term sustainability
- Enjoy incentives and bonuses!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.