|Job title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary||$900 - $920 per day + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- 6 month contract with TfNSW
- Enjoy up to $920 per day + superannuation
- Join a collaborative and highly skilled team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting opportunity has come up to join Transport for NSW on a 6 month contract. They are looking to take on board a highly skilled and talented Project Engineer to join their vibrant team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Engineer with strong focus on bridges and structure, you will be overseeing all design and documentation of the projects. With a solid understanding in concept design and design development, you will assist in providing technical advice to the internal team of designers. The focus will predominantly include bridge and structure concept, detailed designs for new and rehabilitation projects by considering cost, practicality and stability for site constrains.
- Oversee design and documentation
- Conduct evolution & assessment of load capacity of bridges by inspecting
- Providing technical advise in relations to design reviews
- Assist in development of policy, standards, specifications & technology practices by undertaking investigations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Hold a valid Australian drivers license
- Strong background in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The importance of team culture is vital part of the teams values, including regular team bonding events and exceptional mentoring programs to assist you with career growth and development.
- Strengthen your portfolio through a strong project pipeline
- Office located within walking distance of public transport
- Enjoy being a part of a supportive and energetic team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.