|Job title:||Project Engineer|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$140K to $155K + Super|
|Contact name:||Junji Kamoshida|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a highly recognised and regarded commercial and residential building group, operating in Canberra for over 25 years. Excellent project portfolio with top tier leadership team looking to groom a Project Engineer or well established CA into a Project Manager a $50M new build commercial project. Specialists in the delivery of medium and large scale commercial construction with a diverse project portfolio. Excellent project and employment stability, well resourced teams, and a great working environment that puts it's employees first. The company is a multiple award winning business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will take ownership of your first project under the guidance of the company's leadership team, comprising General Manager and Director. You will work collaboratively with the site team, and your project team to deliver a landmark commercial project valued at over $50m in the Canberra region. You will be brought in during the design stage, and this will see you liaise with the design team to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard and with a strong focus on WHS legislation, cost control, and quality.
- Project Manager
- Client Management
- Budget Management
- Quality Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven record of monitoring, managing and complying with WHS and Quality Assurance processes as a Site/Project Engineer / Junior Project Manager or similar
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This top calibre team pride themselves on their positive and uplifting team environment which makes it a real pleasure going to work everyday. Within this diverse team you will feel motivated to further your technical knowledge and experience to ensure you complete tasks to the highest of standards.
- Enjoy regular social events to encourage an enjoyable workplace
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
- Structured training opportunities to accelerate your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job'.