Project Engineer - Civil
|Job title:||Project Engineer - Civil|
|Salary||$140,000 - $160,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multiple positions has arisen with this well renowned Civil Contractor in Western Sydney. This company specialises in bulk/detailed earthworks, roads and subdivision projects valued over $20m. They work with clients from the public and private sectors and are focused on delivering their projects on time at a high level of quality. In recent years, this company has grown significantly, offering strong career progression and job stability to employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Manager delivering multiple civil projects throughout Sydney. You will be looking after the QA, safety and costing of the projects whilst having multiple SIte Engineers assiting you in the process.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Quality assurance of all work carried out
- Assist in project management
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Safety management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Have previously worked on medium to large scale civil projects
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm based in Sydney, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance, ensuring staff longevity and the opportunity to further progress within the company.
- Work on reputable projects that will boost your project portfolio
- Supportive and motivating working environment
- Regular team functions
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com