Project Engineer - Newcastle
|Job title:||Project Engineer - Newcastle|
|Salary||$140,000 - $160,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An immediate position in Newcastle has arisen with this highly recognised tier 2 Civil Contractor. This company specialises in delivering medium to large scale infrastructure projects normally valued between $50m-$100m. In the Civil industry, they are known for their ability to deliver high complex jobs and providing strong exposure to their staff to fast track their development. After securing this landmark project in Newcastle, they are now looking at hiring an experienced Project Engineer with a strong background in roadwork and structural projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and Senior Project Manager. Whilst overlooking the daily engineering duties, you will have multiple Site Engineers reporting to you to assist with the delivery of the project.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Cost Control
- Contracts administration
- Manage and mentoring Graduate and Site Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven track record with delivering infrastructure projects of a similar scale
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with bulk earthworks and stormwater will be highly advantageous
The company has placed a strong emphasis on team culture and puts career progression of their employees at the forefront of their business. Due to the tight knit team environment, you will not be just a number and will be known to the Directors and Senior Managers. This means that your hard work will not go unnoticed and will be rewarded for your efforts.
- Ongoing training and development
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Opportunity to move in to project management within two years
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com