Project Engineer - Subdivision
|Job title:||Project Engineer - Subdivision|
|Salary||$110,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A new exciting position has been created with this highly recognised and reputable Civil Contractor in Western Sydney. They are large scale subdivision and earthwork projects ranging from $5m - $25m in value. With more work already secured, they are now looking for an experienced Project Engineer to assist them in the delivery of multiple projects throughout Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager and will assist in running the team on site coordinating daily activities. You will be based full time out of their office and on site in Western Sydney.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Quality assurance
- Assist in project management
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Manage OHSE and QA on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed relevant tertiary qualifications
- Leadership and management abilities
- Prior experience with Subdivision or earthwork projects on a similar scale
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good problem solving skills
This opportunity is with one of Sydney's most prominent Civil Contractors that has grown significantly over the last 18 months. With stable growth every year, you will be provided with the opportunity to further progress in newly created positions. in addition, training and development has always been a core value of the business, giving you the chance to excel and become one of the best in your field.
- Generous salary package on offer
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Great work life balance
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org