|Job title:||Project Lead|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local Architecture and Interiors studio has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their 'bread and butter' work is in the higher end low to medium density multi Residential (ranging from single dwellings up to 30 townhouse developments), being involved from early concept to delivery with reputable clientele.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Project Lead, you will take control and manage your own projects from early concept through to delivery, using Revit. You will also deal directly with the clients.
- Revit design and documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Minimum 6-10 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
- Project experience with higher end Residential projects
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and multi-cultural environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy a fantastic work life balance with a couple of days working from home offered.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". Please also attach a portfolio sample, note that the maximum file size is 20MB and attention to Mark Grace.