|Job title:||Project Leader|
|Salary||Up to $130,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Work in a picturesque waterfront studio in Sydney
- Lead projects with landmark clients using Revit
- Opportunities for career progression beyond Project Leader
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Become part of a leading architectural practice who specialise in the Hospitality, Entertainment, and Residential sectors, and work in their picturesque waterfront studio in Sydney. With over 30 years of experience behind them and a strong pipeline of business for 2022/2023, this is the ideal time to join the team and lead a number of exciting projects nationwide.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take your architectural career to the next level and step into this Project Leader position in this studio boasting a highly progressive and dynamic team environment. Reporting to the Director, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating projects and clients, liaise with stakeholders, contractors, and local authorities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Lead projects from early concept through to delivery
- Develop and implement strategic plans
- Coordinate project delivery and manage documentation teams/packages
- Liaise with various stakeholders, attend site visits, and manage RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, ideally registered
- High-level Revit knowledge and skills
- DA & CDC experience highly valued
- Portfolio demonstrating similar project experience relevant sectors
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Enjoy the perks of working in a progressive and innovative studio overlooking Sydney Harbour. A highly professional yet laidback and close-knit team culture with a strong emphasis on promoting ongoing collaboration among team members, and continual skill development and growth.
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home
- Strong opportunities for career progression
- Lead and manage landmark projects
- Gain mentorship from international industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to email@example.com or contact Anthony Aoun on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.