|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$100k - $110k + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Lead and manage a reputable civil team
- Immediate start
- Enjoy employment stability with permanent position
Located in Hunter Region of NSW, this Local Council is looking to take on board an experienced Project Manager. Join a vibrant and energetic team of reputable industry professionals, who always work together to achieve common goals.
As an experienced Project Manager you will be managing civil infrastructure projects including roads, bridges, stormwater and building infrastructure. You will be managing the tender process, associated contract management, and submitting DA's for projects where appropriate.
- Manage civil infrastructure projects
- Conduct regular site inspections
- Management of time, cost, and quality
- Coordination with consultants Engineers, Architects and Developers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Construction Management/ Civil Engineering
- Solid leadership and management skills
- Strong knowledge of the Building Code of Australia
- Demonstrated understanding of WH&S legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This Local Council is all about a healthy work life balance and an equal work environment. Being a part of their team will allow you to deliver exceptional projects and achieve team outcomes through strong team collaboration.
- Supportive and energetic team environment
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email