|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$150,000 - $170,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Fantastic opportunity to work with this nationally recognised Tier 2 builder as an experienced Project Manager. Deliver high-end projects in Sydney
- Outstanding employee retention rate
- Strong support from a highly experienced team
- Competitive salary package on offer above market rate
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award winning building firm is one of Australia's leading construction companies, delivering iconic projects for over ten consecutive years. Their strong presence within the market has allowed them to secure a strong pipeline of high- end fitout and new build projects. These are across residential, health, government and commercial sectors with industry leading clients. As a result of their success and continual growth plans, they are now in need of an experienced Project Manger to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Project Director, your role as a Project Manager is to ensure the successful completion of high - end fitout projects, valued up to $15M. Liaising with the client, you will be responsible for the project being delivered within time, budget and to the company high standard.
- Manage time, cost, quality of project
- Methodology & Programming
- Project Team Management & WHS
- Effective management of site teams and subcontractors
- Report project progress to the Project Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Proven record as a Project Manager delivering fitout
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
You will be apart of a highly reputable team who is people focused. This construction firm believes that employee satisfaction is the driving factor towards high performance, which sets this company apart from the rest. Being a future Project Manager for this top tier business, you will gain exposure to outstanding career opportunities.
- Exposure to state recognised projects
- A positive work-life balance
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.