|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary||$170K - $200K + Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is well known and respected in the building industry for it's pristine reputation, operating across Australia for close to two decades and delivering projects across numerous sectors. This firm specialises in the delivery of high-end new build, fitout, and refurbishment projects including prestige commercial, residential, hospitality, retail, industrial, government, and education. Having an already well established relationship with several high profile clients, this company has won a number of exciting projects across their specialised sectors! As such, this company is seeking to employ a driven and skilled Project Manager with intentions to grow and fast-track their career to oversee the delivery of current and upcoming projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Project Manager, you will report to the Project Director. You will work collaboratively with the site and project team to deliver multiple projects across NSW, right from the design stages through to completion. These projects range from $10M - $30M. You will liaise with the client and the project team to ensure that the project is delivered on schedule and to the highest standard.
- Successful project delivery
- Budget compliance
- Client Management
- Stakeholder Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Proven record as a Site/Contracts Administrator/Project Manager or similar
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This company boasts a culture that promotes inclusion, fairness, recognition, and supportive style management that brings out the very best in their employees. As such, this company is seen as an employer of choice with excellent staff retention and longevity. Love the work that you do and the environment you work in!
- Fast tracked progression with generous support and access to resources
- Generous flexibility and autonomy managing hours and workload
- Work from home flexibility / autonomy available
- Attractive and competitive salary package with incremental growth - Annual salary reviews
- Excellent platform for professional career development
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity with a strong pipeline of work
- Highly respected builder with a stellar reputation in the construction industry
- Leverage off pre-existing relationships and a lucrative network of building contacts, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Countless employee satisfaction initiatives and team building activities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.