|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary||$240K - $270K+ Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This building firm is highly respected in the construction industry for their stellar reputation in delivering the highest quality of constructed projects across multiple sectors. This firm specialises in the delivery of large scale and high-end residential, commercial, and retail projects across NSW, and the ACT. Having secured a number of exciting high-rise projects with a well known national developer, we are seeking to employ an ambitious and skilled Project Manager to oversee the delivery of an exciting multi residential/commercial project valued above $100M from start to finish in Newcastle. This firm has an extensive history for delivering high-end projects to an impeccable standard and has become a recognised and credible brand in the construction industry for their high calibre and superior quality work. This builder is considered one of the best in the industry with a dominating presence in the building market.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As Project Manager, you will report to the Project Director and work alongside a Senior Project Manager within the Newcastle branch. You will work collaboratively with a high performing site and project team to deliver a high-rise residential/commercial project valued above $100M from start to finish. You will liaise with the client and the project team to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standard. This project will be generously resourced and you will be supported by a team consisting of a Project Director, Senior Project Manager, Site Managers, Foremen, Project Engineers, Site Engineers, and Cadets.
- Manage time, cost, quality of project
- Methodology & Programming
- Project Team Management & WHS
- Effective management of site teams and subcontractors
- Report project progress to the Project Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Proven record as a Project Manager delivering projects above $50M
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- High-rise residential experience is highly desirable
This firm is an award-winning builder considered to be an employer of choice. Boasting excellent staff retention statistics within the constriction industry and longevity across their multiple state divisions, this company is highly regarded as a great place to work. This business invests in its employees careers, well-being, enjoyment, satisfaction, and financial remuneration. As such you will enjoy a strong sense of unity, excellent team culture, and a positive work life balance with endless support.
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Excellent platform for professional career growth
- High-end residential project valued above $100M
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity with a strong pipeline of work
- A positive and favourable work-life balance
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.