|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary||$180K - $190K+ Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national and highly recognised company is well known and respected in the building industry for their stellar reputation operating across Australia and delivering projects across multiple sectors for over 2 decades. This company specialises in the delivery of high-end new build projects in the commercial, hospitality, retail, industrial, and education sectors. Having developed several well established relationships with high profile clients, this company has secured a number of exciting projects across their specialised sectors. As such, this company is seeking to employ a driven Project Manager to oversee the delivery of current and upcoming projects from start to finish. This company has an extensive history for developing their team members into senior leadership roles in the industry, making it well suited for anyone who holds career progression as a top priority and motivator.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Project Manager, you will report to the Project Director. You will work collaboratively with the site and project team to deliver multiple projects across NSW, right from the design stages through to completion. These projects range from $10M - $50M. You will liaise with the client and the project team to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard.
- Mentor and guide team members
- Methodology & Programming
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Report project progress to the Project Director of the NSW division
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Proven record as a Project Manager
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This company boasts a culture that promotes inclusion, fairness, recognition, and supportive style management that brings out the very best in their employees. As such, this company is seen as an employer of choice with excellent staff retention and longevity. Love the work that you do and the environment you work in!
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Excellent platform for professional career development
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity with a strong pipeline of work
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
- A positive work-life balance
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.