|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Perth CBD, Perth, Western Australia|
|Salary||$140,000 - $160,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Produce high end RMS Roadworks and Subdivision projects as a Project Manager with a Civil Contractor who are leaders in the industry!
- Play a pivotal role in an industry recognised company
- Outstanding business culture
- Lead a dedicated and hardworking team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This family owned Civil Contractor is based in Sydney, who's focus is to produce high quality projects. Their vision is to bring a Project Manager on board who is a skilled and motivated individual who thrives for success, and has a strong desire to manage projects that meet the standards of the company. You will be delivering Subdivision and RMS Roadworks projects valued up to $20m
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your new role will be require you to handle health and safety regulations, as well as deliver high profile residential subdivision projects . Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will take control of the planning and evaluating, as well as maintain client rapport.
- Organise and lead Subdivision and RMS Roadworks projects
- Project cost control
- Subcontractor and client management
- Execute training to on site project team
- Ensure the project is completed with budget and timeframe
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 5 years experience or more as a Project Manager
- Proven experience in Subdivision and RMS Roadworks in a similar capacity
- Produced end to end projects
- Managed projects valued up to $15m
You will join a team who is passionate about the services they deliver, meeting and exceeding the needs of their clients. This Civil Contractor follows a high level of work and ethic guidance, ensuring a collaborative working environment. You will be surrounded by individuals who have a keen desire to progress and as a consequences, they have secured numerous complex projects.
- Work alongside industry recognised leaders
- Large scale of work ensuring high level stability
- Company boasts an desirable portfolio
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email