|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$160K - $170K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Lead projects ranging from $500K - $5M
- Stable work life balance with 5-day work week
- Award winning mid-sized company
About the company.
This company is a well-recognised award-winning mid-tier construction company who have a strong presence within the Canberra region. My client is seeking a skilled Project Manager to continually lead projects within the fit out and refurbishment sector for both their Government and Private clients, as they have recently secured a strong pipeline of projects.
About the position.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead and support the delivery of fits outs and refurbishments. Working alongside a highly skilled Site Manger and Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for planning, organising, and directing the completion of specific projects for clients whilst ensuring these projects are on time, on budget and within scope.
- Manage project progress with project team and ensure programmes are met
- Create and manage the project feasibility
- Manage invoices and claims alongside your Contracts Administrator
- Engage with senior management, clients, and stakeholders
Skills & Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar
- Ability to organise, communicate and display good time management skills
- Proven experience on delivering projects valued above $500K
- Capable of building strong work relationships with external clients, stakeholders
Work alongside talented and skilled individuals in a collaborative environment. This company takes pride in their strong work ethic as much as their work/life balance. You will receive ongoing support from your leadership team, within a stable company. Enjoy working in a company with high staff morale and many of its employees boasting long tenure in their positions.
- Competitive salary package
- Strengthen your project portfolio
- Flexible work/life balance with a 5-day work week
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.