|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Engineering Project Management|
|Salary||$85 - $95 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Implement your project management skills
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to extend
Located in the Eastern Suburbs, this Local Council is looking to take on board an experienced Project Manager. Join a vibrant and energetic team of reputable industry professionals, who always work together to achieve common goals.
As an experienced Project Manager you will be overseeing the team on site, ensuring capital works projects are delivered to meet objectives of quality, functionality, time & cost. As a Project Manager, you will implement the full life cycle of delivery for designated projects within this Council's Capital Works Program.
- Managing all associated administration, procurement activities & inspection of construction works
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders
- Management of time, cost, and quality
- Reporting to Manager Capital Works Projects on projects progress
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Construction Management/ Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in delivering projects containing road re-sheeting works
- Strong knowledge of the Building Code of Australia
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
This Local Council is all about a healthy work life balance and an equal work environment. Being a part of their team will allow you to deliver exceptional projects and achieve team outcomes through strong team collaboration.
- Supportive and energetic team environment
- Enjoy employment stability with a strong project pipeline
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.