|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$160K - $175K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Competitive salary package
- Join a highly reputable and leading building group
- Flexible work/life balance with a 5-day work week
About the Company.
This well-respected construction company has an outstanding reputation within the Canberra market. With an established site team in place, this company is looking for a Project Manager to join there growing and dynamic team. Join a team who produces top quality projects demonstrated by the repeat business and clients.
About the Position.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project manager. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects to be on time, on budget and at the highest quality, in line with the expectations of stakeholder and client. You will have a project team, complete with a site manager, contracts administrator, and assistance from Management when needed.
- Manage onsite progress with project team and ensure programmes are met
- Create and manage the project feasibility
- Manage invoices and claims
- Engage with senior management, clients, and stakeholders
Skills & Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar
- Ability to organise, communicate and display good time management skills
- Proven experience on delivering projects valued above $500K
- Capable of building strong work relationships with external clients, stakeholders
This is a tight-knit business with an intense desire for high-end quality. Culture and teamwork are high up on this company’s core beliefs. Cooperation within various teams is extremely important to ensure a work-life balance maintained. As such, this company is highly regarded as being a preferred company to work with.
- Above market salary package
- Healthy work life balance with a 5-day work week
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email