|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$120,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Competitive salary $120,000 - $150,000 + Super
- Job stability with strong project pipeline
- Develop your project management skillset to progress into senior roles
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in QLD, work for Local Government as a Project Manager. Your team is known for the quality delivery of projects varying in value, complexity, and scale. Our Client is seeking for an experience Project Manager to deliver on various mixed-use projects within the LGA.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be expected to supervise and conduct the delivery of mixed-use projects. You will work alongside a highly skilled Site Manager, and will be expected to perform your duties ensuring that they delivered within budget and timeframe. A great opportunity to expand your skillset in project and team management.
- Manage progress and deliver projects ensuring specifications are met
- Ensure contracts, and service agreements are managed within allocated timeframes and budget
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure WHS procedures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in managing capital projects (plan, design, community engagement)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in project/construction management
- Current full driver's license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills to provide technical advice
Our Client is proud of the diversity present in their team and division. You will be expected to contribute in the strong work ethics of your team and demonstrate excellent teamworking abilities. Your team is highly talented and ambitious to be overachievers, allowing for a highly productive and lively culture.
- Flexibility offered with working arrangements
- Able to strengthen portfolio working on diverse projects
- Competitive salary package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email