|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Engineering Civil Construction - Project Engineering|
|Salary||$140,000 - $180,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Deliver high end projects across the Hunter Valley Region as a Civil Project Manager with this mid tier Civil Contractor
- Large scale Subdivision, Roadwork and Earthwork projects
- Full time permanent basis, ensuring job stability
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a highly respected Civil Contractor that has maintained a strong presence within the market for over 20 years. Their quality and top tier work has allowed them to secure multiple large scale Subdivision, Earthwork and Roadwork Construction projects, as well as works in the Government sector. Their significant client base has allowed them to continuously grow and are now in need of an experience Project Manager to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for a team of Engineers and Supervisors who will be reporting to you directly, as well as ensuring the on-time delivery of multiple projects in the Hunter Valley Region. Working alongside the senior management team, you will have a strong focus on prioritising safety and client relationship management.
- Programming and scheduling of works
- Client and subcontractor management
- Quality assurance
- Project costing and budgets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Prior project management experience
- Experience with RMS roadworks or subdivision projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
Your new team places a strong emphasis on a heathy work life balance, as well as ensuring the companies culture and employee satisfaction is a priority. Your development will be of high importance, thus, you will be given the opportunity to evolve your skills through updated coursework and training.
- Iconic projects
- Work alongside industry leaders
- Regular team outings
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org